Why use a Migration Agent?
New Life Down Under is a Registered Migration Agency.
Under Australian Law, all practicing migration agents in Australia must be registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
When you use the services of New Life Down Under, you can be assured that you are dealing with a Registered Migration Agent. This means they are duty bound to comply with the Code of Conduct specified by the MARA. Your agent will be a qualified, registered migration agent, who has a recognised University Degree in Australian Migration Law and Practice. They have also passed character tests and are committed to ongoing professional development to keep up to date with the latest visa categories and law.
Why use a Registered Migration Agent?
There are a number of reasons why people choose to use the services of a Registered Migration Agent when making a visa application.
- Applying for a visa is a time consuming, and complex process.
- Migration law is extremely complex and changes continually.
- Migration rules and regulations are very strict and specific, so an uninformed applicant can easily lodge an invalid application. Generally visa application fees are non refundable.
- There are over 100 visa classes and subclasses and applicants are not always aware of the most suitable visa for their circumstance.
- Incomplete or inaccurate visa applications can delay processing times substantially and may ultimately lead to a refusal